Multilingual Contract role Mayo via www.icds.ie
Customer Service Representatives- Mayo
|Division||Supply chain & Logistics|
| Description Customer Service Representatives- Mayo.
These are contract postings of circa 9 to 10 months’ duration initially.
In these roles you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service through effective communication. Your role will involve interfacing with customers around the world, managing their orders from receipt through to delivery, monitoring their future demand, delivering high levels of engagement and managing all concerns to ensure development of effective corrective actions.
• Process sales orders and forecasts received from customers through the SAP system to initiate the manufacturing process and meet customer requirements.
• Manage future demand through proactive liaison with customers and Market Divisions, involving analysis of historical sales, future forecasts, division rolling estimate and market performance.
• Manage customer concerns / complaints ensuring effective communication on issues internally, trend analysis to facilitate in development of corrective actions, and follow up to ensure close out of issues, and effectively manage communication on progress with customers.
• Follow up with customers on products and services to determine satisfaction and to gain information for improvement.
• Liaise with Customers, Vendor Schedulers, Production Planners, Operations and Quality Assurance.
• Apply operational excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve processes and eliminate waste.
• Business proficiency in English (an additional European language an advantage with a preference for Italian, German, French, Slavic, Russian and Spanish).• Excellent PC skills and spreadsheet experience.
• Strong analytical skills with SAP experience an advantage.
• Third level degree or diploma in a business related or equivalent discipline an advantage.
• Excellent approach to customer care including excellent telephone and listening skills.
• Business travel abroad may be required for the role.
Interested? Or know someone who might be suitable?
Follow us on Facebook
with regular updates