www.irelandxo.org is looking for an office administrator
If you live in the East Galway area, you may want to go check out this vacancy.
http://www.irelandxo.org have an immediate requirement for an Office and Administration Manager based out of our Loughrea, Co. Galway office. The position requires a strong administration background in a busy office as well as excellent IT and personal communications skills.
• Administration of all legal, accounts & administrative matters
• Manage the day-to-day running of the Loughrea office and all matters relating to it
• Work in partnership with the Board
• Assist in the organisation of internal meetings as well as seminars, conferences etc.
• Manage and update the contact database
• Assist with the internal and external communications, e.g. newsletter, bulk text and email messaging, website updates
• Strong administration and/or project management expertise
• High level of IT skills, i.e. experience with Microsoft Office, using the Internet etc.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt and respond positively to new challenges with a pro-active attitude
• Ability to multi-task and be part of a team
• Experience and knowledge of Irish Diaspora and Heritage an advantage.
• Develop excellent experience in building a national project from the ground up
• Learn new skills, meet new people, and be part of a fast expanding national programme, helping communities to help themselves
Type Full Time Employment
Days per week 5
Hours per week 40
Starting Date asap
Closing date: 15.04.2011
Full details here : Office Administrator Irelandxo.org project
Check out their website for more information :www.irelandxo.org
PS… if you are reading this on Sunday, I hope you have put your clocks an hour forward!