Sales Administration Assistant with English, French and German.
Give Louise a call ( and tell her you read it on my blog) if you’d like to discuss this vacancy or know someone that fits this description:).
| Recruitment Consultant | Cpl Sales & Marketing IT | Software
- Preparation of detailed pricing request sheets in Microsoft Excel
- Resizing and uploading of photos onto website
- Completion of Listing forms / Sales Contracts on behalf of Sales Manager
- Assistance to French and German market sellers (on behalf of Sales Manager) with various aspects of their business
- Drafting up of mission statements
- Completion of one off sales reports
- Assisting French and German buyers with post sale Pick-ups of machines
- Assistance to finance team chasing Seller Invoices
- Provision of marketing packs to Sales Managers
- Point of contact for Sales Managers for all personnel in Dublin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & Word)
- Excellent Typing Speed
- Ability to organise and manage a busy workload prioritising and multitasking
- Excellent communication skills on all levels within the office
- Ability to provide remote assistance to Sales Managers in all aspects of administration
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills are a must – Candidate must have the ability to take on tasks with ingenuity, creativity and logic in an ever growing / expanding environment.
Also – if you need to brush up your languages, why not join http://www.livemocha.com/ where you can learn/improve just about any foreign language!