An Office Administrator is required in Kerry to provide high quality business administration to support the day to day activities of the charity. This is a front of house role, and requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills. This is a Full Time Position. The primary focus of the role will be to provide administrative support to the CEO, staff, Donors and volunteers to ensure all administrative processes run smoothly and to support all the activities of the charity.
Key Responsibilities/Main Duties:
· To support the CEO, staff and volunteers with day to day requests
· Providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects
· Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analysing data, and identifying solutions
· Maintaining workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures & maintain databases
· Creating and revising systems and procedures by analysing operating practices, recordkeeping systems