If you are looking for a job at Ebay, Paypal, Magento , Ebay Enterprise or Stubhub, check out the jobs portal. There are quite few vacancies in Ireland! If you click on this link
, it will bring you to all the vacancies worldwide. As this blog is about finding a job in Ireland, there are two locations, one in Dublin (Stubhub, Paypal, Ebay and Ebay Enterprise ) and one in Dundalk (Paypal), which is in Co. Louth. Check out my previous article
to find out more about the locations in Ireland.
Just to get a flavour of the jobs available, there are 33 open vacancies!
Spanish Trust and Safety Teammate : click here to apply
Primary Job Responsibilities:
As part of the Trust & Safety Team you will be responsible for supporting the needs of our members and ensuring we provide a clean and safe site on which to trade.
As a frontline representative, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and enquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. You will need to exhibit strong communication skills, excel at customer interaction, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Your daily tasks will draw upon your technical and analytical ability as you review reports and address the members concerns. Your proactive nature will be key to ensuring your success. As a direct contact for our members you will represent eBay to a high standard of professionalism to the eBay community. Provide Best Customer Service, understanding our customer needs & acting with the customer in mind
- Provide Best Customer Service, understanding our customer needs & acting with the customer in mind
- Support the daily needs of our members on a wide variety of queries, ensuring their resolution and satisfaction
- Work with members in overcoming challenges they may face in their onsite activity
- Have a thorough understanding of customer priorities, and identify key improvement areas
- Provide feedback on emerging issues on the site
Ensure that we are providing the safest and cleanest site possible for the community
- Independently use all channels to stay informed with regards to department specific knowledge
- Develop effective working relationships with peers and superiors and maintain open communication with Team Leader and Manager
Fluency in Spanish and English both spoken and written is essential (other European languages advantageous, either Italian, French, Polish or Dutch)
Availability to work one day at the weekend on dayshift and/or evenings
Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to work
Previous customer service experience is an advantage; Phone experience advantageous but not essential
Basic Computer Knowledge – experience with all Microsoft Office programs and Internet
Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation, good typing skills
Log information accurately
Knowledge of eBay either through your own activity on the site
A keen customer focus and desire to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
Ability to learn and adapt to new policies at a very fast pace Proactive and driven by targets
Continually display initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
Works as a team to ensure the eBay site is safe and clean
What we offer
Be a part of a team that helps to shape the shopping experience of the future
Future career opportunities with international exposure via eBay Inc.’s network of global locations
A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
European Headquarters based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, only 15 minutes from the thriving Dublin City – a subsidised bus service is provided
Our benefits ensure you are well taken care of with quality health and wellness programs including free site gym!
An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland and Europe 2014
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Dir, Workforce Optimization & Analytics :Apply for this job here
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Workforce Optimization team partners with senior leaders to drive scale and efficiency across Global Operations that spans across multiple in-house and partner locations. We do this by developing fact-based, data-driven insights that inform strategic management decisions. Our methodologies and analytics enable our business leaders to better understand their organizations’ capabilities, and establish a credible point-of-view for global staff planning and budgeting.
As a member of the Workforce Optimization team, you will have the opportunity to liaison with many parts of Global Operations. You will work closely with business unit managers to evaluate ongoing production needs and long-range planning. You will analyze strategic decisions, including how strategic initiatives impact volume and staffing, identification and prioritization of improvement opportunities, partner management (sourcing, contracts and billing & invoicing), and site strategy.
- Work with senior operations leadership and regional Workforce Planning & Management leaders to develop staffing strategies that align with forecasted workload and financial objectives
- Lead a global group of leaders, placing a high priority on career development and accountability.
- Identify and surface opportunities from analytics to improve scale, such as process inefficiencies, operational gaps, service model challenges, product issues, etc.
- Incorporate senior leadership’s transformational initiatives into long range staffing strategies
- Contribute to evolving tools, analytics, and routines
- Recognize and recommend operational and support insights & improvements
- Monitor and explore workforce planning trends
- Proactively identify & communicate trends/events that drive contact rate
- Liaison with global partner management and partners on sourcing, contract execution and billing/invoicing
Job Requirements Skills and Knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of operations management concepts
- Strong and demonstrated strategic orientation and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of change management, organizational strategy and design concepts, specifically through linkages to process, systems and operational improvements
- Knowledge of offshoring contracts and processes including operational considerations, pitfalls and watch points for transitions, frameworks and approaches to evaluating Offshoring options
- Strong analytical skills with a practical common sense approach
- Strong working knowledge in process and organizational improvement tools like process flow mapping, pareto analysis, root cause analysis, etc.
Education and Experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 12+ years related work experience in an operations environment
- 8+ years supervisory experience
- 3-5 years of management strategy or process consulting experience
- Experience leading and working with teams on improvement projects
- Demonstrated experience working and influencing with executive leaders
- Financial services experience desired
- Self-motivated and must excel in high profile position
MBA or Equivalent
Web Developer UK: Click here to apply
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Primary Job Responsibilities Web Developer Support
1. About the candidate
Working in PayPal Merchant Operations, the successful candidate will be part of the Merchant Integration team, as first point of contact for web developers who are integrating any of the PayPal website payments solutions into e-commerce websites and other applications.
The successful candidate will have excellent web development experience, with a strong understanding of associated trends and technologies. A passion for internet-based business concepts, and an inquisitive and analytical nature will help drive the candidate to be best-in-class at supporting the PayPal merchant customers by acquiring an in-depth understanding of the PayPal product and e- and m-commerce in general.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate their web development skill through a portfolio of work, utilizing third-party platforms (eg. osCommerce, Magento, Joomla!, WordPress etc.) as well as strong custom programming using common web technologies (eg. PHP/MySQL, ASP/.NET, Java etc.). Experience in designing solutions for customers utilizing connections against third-party APIs would be a distinct advantage (eg. PayPal, Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.).
Candidates should have excellent customer services skills, coupled with great communications (both written and verbal).
2. About the team
The Merchant Integration team maintains a specific focus on the last mile of sales process and provides technical integration services including code-level support to Merchants or their developers which have been acquired through the Sales Team pipeline, and to existing Merchants in the Account Management portfolio.
They are responsible for initial integration of the right PayPal product for the website, app or software, and will work with newly-acquired merchants to ensure that they are fully aware of product and service features to ensure optimal integration of PayPal into their web sites.
The position is designed to provide a smooth transition from the sales acquisition process and for converting the integration to an active, live-to-site phase. Additionally, the position is an integral key in assisting the assessment of new merchants so that they are placed in the correct segment tier for service based upon processing volume or rate of growth over this period. This role also serves as a contact for key messaging and actions associated with Risk policy and operations, including communication of the implications of allowing the merchant to turn-off fraud models and other requirements as needed for the business.
The Integration Specialist role will require tight coordination with a wide range of PayPal teams, including: Merchant Telesales, Business Customer Support, Account Management, Merchant Technical Support, Tech Services, Risk Operations and the Senior Managers for Sole Proprietor, SMB and LMS Merchant Support.
High School Diploma or Equivalent, may have an Associate or Undergraduate Degree in IT, Web Development, or related fields.
3+ years related experience including:
– Software development background is ideal.
– can work to a tight schedule, at all times conscious of deadlines, workload and targets.
– Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and end product.
– Ability to work independently and as a team member in a dynamic work environment
– The ideal candidate will be aware of the latest technologies, and have a genuine interest in computing in general.
Diploma or Educational Equivalent
There are always a number of jobs for people with languages, so if you have French, German, Italian, German, Dutch, Turkish, keep this site in mind!
Happy job hunting!