Bee for Battens – News – We Are Hiring, Administration Assistant
And other Videos to be found here
An Office Administrator is required in Kerry to provide high quality business administration to support the day to day activities of the charity. This is a front of house role, and requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills. This is a Full Time Position.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide administrative support to the CEO, staff, Donors and volunteers to ensure all administrative processes run smoothly and to support all the activities of the charity.
Key Responsibilities/Main Duties:
· To support the CEO, staff and volunteers with day to day requests
· Providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects
· Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analysing data, and identifying solutions
· Maintaining workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures & maintain databases
· Creating and revising systems and procedures by analysing operating practices, recordkeeping systems
· Financial Record Keeping- Petty Cash, Accounts, purchase orders, invoices etc
· To update the charity websites and social media outlets as directed.
· Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
· Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
· Dealing with all incoming & outgoing telephone calls, emails, post & responsible for managing Donor / volunteer packs.
Skills and Experience
· Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, IT proficient Microsoft Office, WordPress & Adobe Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analysing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
· Proven experience in the delivery of a diverse range of administrative tasks and financial reporting (minimum 3 years).
· Proven ability to manage self and prioritise workload. A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work, with an ability to multi task.
The Saoirse Foundation is an equal opportunities employer, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, closing date for applications,5pm November 15th 2013.
Notes: CV to be no more than 2 pages, with 1 page additional cover letter. References shall be required.