It’s been a while I have posted some job news, but thought I’d share the below vacancy( ies).
(I think they are Google jobs, but I could be wrong)
To learn more and apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or call us +353 1 64 55 200
Local Data Quality Evaluator (EMEA)
Our client is a global multinational based in Dublin. They are an American public corporation
specialising in internet search, global mapping and advertising technologies.
They host and develop a number of internet-based services and products.
Responsible for evaluating the accuracy of data and using judgment to make decisions on
data quality. The role holder would receive an automated list every morning. This list would
contain queries from online map users who have identified mistakes regarding business’s
details that are advertised on the maps. The role holder will be required to make outbound
phone calls to business representatives to verify information held.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for data verification. They will enjoy
searching for information on the internet and talking to clients via phone and email. Whilst the
ideal client is target driven a sales background is not necessarily a requirement.
• BA/BSc degree, ideally 1-2 years relevant business experience
• Proven fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian,
Norwegian, English, Hebrew and other languages that may be required.
• Local Regional knowledge strongly preferred
• Detail orientated with experience working with high volume targets
• Possess the ability to make decisions regarding accuracy from multiple sources of
• Sports & Social club
• Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch and an afternoon snack
• Online Training & Development Centre
• Up to 25 days paid leave and 9 paid public holidays pro rata per annum
• Free shuttle bus from multiple locations
• Fixed working hours and no weekend work
Located at East Point Business Park located just north of Dublin City Centre. This bustling business park is serviced by a variety of public transport links, including a free shuttle bus from Clontarf Dart Station,
the Docklands Station and the Point Luas stop.